Public Health and Fire Engineer
Ramboll ME has a dedicated team of Mechanical Electrical & Public Health engineers who combines their experience with deep knowledge in local markets and resources in order to deliver context driven solutions.
Your responsibilities as Public Health and Fire Engineer
- Provide discipline related design and consultancy services for a range of projects.
- Working as part of a dedicated Public Health and Fire Team within bigger MEP team
- Knowledge in Drainage and Rainwater Disposal, Domestic Hot and Cold Water services, Grey Water services, Water treatment, Fire Protection and Gas.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules
- Produce written technical design reports and progress updates
- Undertake engineering activities to achieve all deadlines required
- Be able to assist on a project design process from inception to project completion
- Work in co-ordination with project design team members (internal and external)
- Assist with developing the client relationship
You and your competencies
- Must have minimum of 6-10 years of related experience preferably in UAE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- Has good English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure and to target
- Computer literacy is Mandatory
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office applications Excel, Work and PowerPoint essential
- Membership of a relevant professional body (or working towards) is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Demonstrate a strong aspiration for career progression
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.